Digital Media Planner/Buyer
With offices in Pittsburgh and Atlanta, Chemistry combines the best elements of traditional and digital marketing to create positive reactions. As a full service agency Chemistry provides advertising, digital design, online marketing, public relations, social media and media planning and buying services to a broad range of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Chemistry is searching for a Digital Media Planner/Buyer to join its team. This position will have the opportunity to work on National and Local clients placing digital media including, but not limited to: social, paid search, video, native and display media. As a part of our Media Team, you will help create best practices and be an industry expert for our clients. This position will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other advertising disciplines including account management, creative, interactive, PR, and others. Join the team and create a reaction!
- Negotiate, Buy, Traffic, and Report on Ad Campaigns for clients including:
- Social, Native, Paid Search, Video and Display Media.
- Collaborate with clients and teammates to create fully integrated media plans.
- Provide media thought leadership.
- Develop creative media placements.
- Present client plans and reports.
- Work with cross office teams to complete projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Other requirements:
- Applicants should have at least 3-5 years of Digital Media Buying/Planning experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel is required.
- Excellent organizational/written/oral communication skills.
- Experience with Advantage billing system a plus.
- Google AdWords Certification preferred
No relocation assistance is provided. Please do not call or contact job poster about commercial interests. No phone calls please. Thank you.